You don’t have to have a whole lot of makeup to look beautiful. Every girls dream is to feel and look naturally beautiful, to make themselves confident. Read on!
1) Eat healthy. Eat healthier foods like fish and fresh fruits and vegetables. You can still eat other foods but lower on the intake of fat, sugar, and calories. Some foods have empty calories. Avoid them as much as possible. Try not to eat too much junk food such as potato chips, pizza, cookies, cakes, etc.
2) Consume healthy liquids: Make sure to take in plenty, i.e. 4-5 liters, of cool water (of course lessening the daily intake of alcohol is a huge help in getting that natural look). Water flushes away the toxins and gives your skin that natural glow. Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks.
3) Exfoliate your skin to waken it up and give you a healthy glow. Only exfoliate your skin once or twice a week, though. Over exfoliating can make you more prone to breakouts.
(Here Exfoliation involves the removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin’s outermost surface, and has been used for many years to help maintain healthy skin).
4) Smile. You’ll reveal a new you. Avoid drinking Pepsi,Coke etc.They stain your teeth giving your smile a yellow look.Brush brush brush! always remember to brush your teeth
5) Moisturize your skin daily. This will keep your skin soft and will also keep your skin beautiful as you get older.