Want to have beautiful skin without sifting through your sister’s magazines, or asking your mom? Here’s how and its quite simple.
1) Use sun protection. You’ve probably heard it plenty of times before, but prevention is easier than the cure. Wear sunscreen, a hat, sensible clothes now, to avoid poor skin when you’re older
2) Wash your face and body every day. Wash your face once when you wake up and once at night before you go to bed. Use a gentle soap that’s different from the bar soap you use in the shower (they’re too harsh for your face). Wash your body at least once a day.
3) Use acne medication. This applies for any guy who gets blemishes, severe or no, who wants them gone. A lot of people have found success in products that have salicylic acid and/or benzoyl peroxide. A good routine is using a good soap that has at least two percent salicylic acid and then a topical lotion like Oxy 10 that has five to ten percent benzoyl peroxide. Start by using it just in the morning and work up to twice a day on your face, shoulders, back, and wherever else you tend to break out.
4) Moisturize. When looking for a face moisturizer, make sure it says noncomedogenic somewhere on the package or bottle. This means it will not block your pores and cause break outs. For skin you are not worried about getting blemishes on, regular lotion is fine. For knees and elbows, body butter is preferred.
5) Exfoliate. At least once a week, lather up a loofah or scrub and slough off the dead skin cells to reveal smoother, softer skin. For your body, every other day exfoliation is doable. For your face, try to keep exfoliation to two times at the most. Make sure you moisturize after you exfoliate.
6) Eat well. Fruits, veggies, you know the drill. Meat is very important, you can still have your steak, but don’t go overboard. Try to follow the food pyramid. Also, a multi vitamin at the end of the day is a great idea.
7) Exercise. Play footy, cricket, netball, whatever! Go for a walk or a bike ride. Do it for 30 minutes a day.
8) Drink water. at least 8 glasses a day of water. You need to keep your body hydrated
Stay up yo date right here with our daily useful tips.!